Sunday 8 May 2016

What day is Mother's Day 2016 Wishes,Greetings,Whatsapp Status,For Motherhood,DP

Celebrating Mother's Day?

What day is Mother’s Day 2016? Mothers day status,whatsapp,facebook is coming this Sunday i.e., on May 8 2016. Mother’s Day is celebrated across the world for honouring the mother of the family, over and above motherhood, motherly bonds, and the impact of mothers in society. Usually, Mother’s day is celebrated on different days in various parts of the world, most frequently in the months of March or May. What day is Mother’s Day 2016?
mom-day-whatsapp-status

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MESSAGES, GREETINGS, WISHES FOR YOUR MOM,SON,DAUGHTER

  1. To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
  2. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
  3. Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
  4. Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
  5. Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
  6. You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
  7. Another beautiful woman once said “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child” – Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.
  8. Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
  9. I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
  10. •“To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
  11. ou are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
  12. Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
  13. It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
  14. I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
  15. With zeal and courage you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
  16. As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!
  17. Happy Mother’s Day to the woman by whom all women are judged. By the way, no one measures up.
  18. All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Mother’s Day with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.
  19. I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
  20. Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa — of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Happy Mom’s Day!
happy mothers day photo-pics
I wish every mother out there a very Happy Mother’s Day 2016 for the coming Mother’s Day on May 8th 2016. There are no bounds to mother’s love and affection shown on their child and her entire family. Mother and her love are quite beyond understandable. No poet in the world can ever place a mother’s love into words. She is an incredible woman that God has created for every human being in this world to shower her love caring and affection towards her kids and families. No one in this world shows unconditional love except the mother.
hd-happy-moms-day-quote
Check out the best WhatsAppstatus SMS messages and wishes for Mother’s Day 2016, Happy Mother’s Day 2016 Messages, Happy Mother’s Day 2016 SMS, Happy Mother’s Day 2016 WhatsApp Quotes, Status and much more.
mothers-day-quotes-sayings

Significance of Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day is a celebration of bond of adoration and affection between a mother and a child and it rejoices the essence of motherhood. Mother’s Day is renowned all over the world and it can be celebrated through severalevents and presenting wonderful gifts to loving mothers and mother figures for bringing us into this world. The Mother’s Day 2016 is much about expressing our thankfulness than piling on gifts that are materialistic. In order to express your gratitude, you can help her in many ways and wish her the best gift that brings smile on her face.
mothers day-images

Mother’s Day Messages to Share on Social Media

Mother’s day is very nearby on May 8, 2016 i.e., on Sunday. This year mother’s day falls on May 8th. I have confidence in that we plungetiny in showing affection towards our mothers no matter how much love we shower on them and we can never recompense back her love, but can show our thankfulness and adoration for her in a modest way that she would certainlylove. To make your Mother’s Day even more exceptional, we have compiledsplendid WhatsApp statuses collection, WhatsApp messages so that you could share them across the social media platforms and make every mother of the world happier. They are very significant, heart touching, and heart-warming. Have a look!

Mother’s Day WhatsApp Status, SMS & Messages

Here are some of the beautiful Mother’s Day messages 2016 that can be used to describe mother’s love as far as possible. In order to wish the greatest mother on the eve of Mother’s Day 2016, you can send messages, SMS and amazing quotes through various sources like social media and mobile messaging. She is the beautiful icon for her progenies and she is the only individual who can never ever critic or evaluates the beauty of her broods.

You can now update your WhatsApp status with amazing Mother’s Day WhatsApp status to show your gratitude on your mother. Share the status collection we have presented you in this article with your friends and dear ones and you can even updated your WhatsApp status to Mother’s Day WhatsApp status on this extraordinary occasion of Mother’s Day. We are sure your mothers will be gratified to spot that your WhatsApp status is a little about her.

Happy Mother’s Day 2016 Messages &SMS Wishes

The creation of words lacks in reciting her world of love, the sketch of sky deficiencies in portraying her eternal and unchanging affection. A mother is the one who fills life into our lives with her attractive smiles. She spreads positive feelings to whole family. A world of salutations will also become very fewer in showing our gratitude towards her.

HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY 2016

mothers day fb status
funny mothers day status
mothers day status for whatsapp
mothers day status messages
mothers day status updates

mothers day status on facebook
mothers day status in hindi

Happy Mother’s Day: Salman Khan, Bipasha Basu, Varun Dhawan share pictures with their moms

Happy mothers day, mothers day, Salman Khan, anushka sharma, Varun Dhawan, alia bhatt, salman mom, bollywood mothers, Preity Zinta, Bipasha Basu mom, Bipasha Basu, Twinkle Khanna, Preity Zinta mom, Madhuri dixit, mothers day wishes, jacqueline fernandez, bollywood actress moms, entertainment news 
Salman Khan, Bipasha Basu, Varun Dhawan share pictures with their moms on the occasion of Mother’s Day.

Today being a special day to show and shower love, care and respect to their mother, the Bollywood and Tv actors took to social platforms to share the feel of the Happy Mother’s Day.

‘Dabangg’ Salman Khan, newly wed Bipasha Basu, Preity Zinta, ‘Dhak Dhak’ girl Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Hrithik Roshan’s ex-wife Sussanne Khan, Kapoor and Son’s actress Alia Bhatt are few among the long list of celebs who flooded the social media with beautiful images of with their moms.
amitabh 759
Some actresses, who are privileged to enjoy the beauty of the relationship themselves too, too shared how they are treated by the kids on this occasion. Among this list falls Minni Mathur and Twinkle Khanna.

It is true that no relationship can ever me compensated with the relations between a kid and her mother. We wish all of you a Happy Mother’s Day.

Mother's Day 2016: 10 Whatsapp text messages that will make your mother's day

She's the classic attorney who never fails to bring you out of the chaos you create each time. No matter how much you argue with her, your mother has always been there to wipe away that tear, hold you close and love you anyway.

There is no way you can pay her back for all the sacrifices she's made for you. Though a 'thank you' may seem too small, it's important to let her know how special she is to you.

Below are 10 different messages for the different equations you may share with your mother this Mother's day.

1. If you are away from her:
All my life I kept wishing to grow older so I could finally move out and do my own thing. But now I wish I could just turn back time to be a child and hug my mom again.
I cried endlessly when you weren't there, but I promise that I won’t let tears mar the smiles that you’ve given me always.
Hoping to see you soon. Take care. Happy Mother's Day!

2. If you've been fighting with her:
Mom as I'm growing up each day, I've realised that I fight with you so much.
Even when all you want is for me to win the fight with the demon inside my head.
I love you mom. Happy Mother's Day!

3. If you're a chaotic teen:

You hear my pain when everyone else goes deaf
You always make smile when I think I can't.
You listen to my secrets and make them yours.
You give me a hug when I can't find my voice.
You wipe away the tears that the world makes me weep.
You mean more to me than you'll ever know.
You're my best friend and angel mother.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

4. If you're sorry for what you did:
I'm sorry for the things I've done
That put you through so much, not fun
I'm sorry for bad times gone past,
Those times are regretful, not a blast
You are my mother, this much is true
also a friend who's there when I'm blue
I wish more times I would have listened to you,
To not mouth off and be so rude
It's taken me this long to see
That we've taken you for granted,
All of us, not just me.
You've always been there through good times and bad,
Never once have you left us, much like dad
Most of all I wanted to say,
We all love you, respect you, and thank you for all what you gave us.
We love you. A very Happy mother's day!

5. For your mother-in-law:
Thank you mom for the amazing person you brought up and I married.
One day I'm sure he/she will realise what you are to him/her.
I know it's hard, but I'll always try and love him/her the same way you did.
Wish you a very amazing Mother's Day and be prepared, we're showing up tonight.
We love you!

6. If you're a grown man
I'm a son to an amazing mother, a husband to a beautiful wife
and will be a parent of an enormously little person someday.
I know I never say it, but I want you to know that I'm what you made me, all the same.
I know there's nothing that can be done to pay your sacrifices but
I will try being a blend of you and dad. I will try being a father who is motherly.
Thank you Maa!

7. If you are a grown daughter
I know we don't talk much, I'm always involved or I act that I am,
But I want you to know that I miss you, your tactics and your cover ups.
Thank you for all the unwanted advises which now are starting to make sense,
You're are an incredible person and I want my children to think of me as the same,
And for that I'll have to be you. I can't promise, but I'll try.
Take care. I love you and I'll see you soon!

8. If you're a mother-to-be:
Before you were a Mom -
You slept as late as you wanted and never worried about how late you got into bed. You cleaned your house and never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby.

You never worried about how poisonous can plants be or never thought about immunizations.
You had never been puked on - pooped on - spit on - chewed on, or peed on. You had complete control of your mind and My thoughts.

You never looked into teary eyes and cried, never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
You never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. You never felt your heart break into a million pieces when you couldn't stop the hurt.

You never knew that something so small could affect your life so much.

You never knew that I could love someone so much. You never knew you would love being a Mom.
Now, your daughter is at the same stage you were. And will try being the best of you.
Thank you Mom, Love you always.

9. If she is growing old:
Your hands are now twisting with age and years of work,
Your hand now needs my gentle touch to rub away the hurt.
Your hands are more beautiful than anything can be.
Your hands are the reason I am me.
Happy Mother's Day mom!

10. Thank you mom!
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy Mother's Day!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Festival Nation Live Copyright © 2016-2017
Designed by Festival Live · Powered by Blogger